Every women is different in every aspect. Similarly, they have different body structure. But the common fact is that all of them wishes to be slim and keep their body in shape. And the good news is that they can fulfill their desire by eating right and following the correct exercise routine. We provide ways to keep their body in shape for differently shaped women.
For Pear Shaped Women
Women who have more fat on their hips and thighs and not much on their chest need to balance their diet between fat, protein and carbohydrates. To loose fat from their hips and thighs you can opt these simple eating habits.
- Eat food rich in protein such as dals, sprouts etc. Non-vegetarians can eat more eggs and fish.
- You should avoid fruit juices but drink plenty of vegetable juice.
- You should not go for low calorie diet as it will start reducing fat from face and neck before it reaches the target hips and thighs.
- White sugar and sweets should also be avoided.
- Processed cheese and paneer should be consumed less.
- You should eat more of healthy nuts and oil seeds such as almonds, peanuts and sunflower seed for healthy hormonal cycle. Refined oils should be avoided.
For Apple Shaped Women
Women who have thin arms and legs but more fat accumulated on chest and tummy. You can loose weight from their belle and abdomen by following these simple eating habits.
- Do not skip meals. Eat at small intervals of 2-3 hrs.
- You should avoid crash dieting. This leads to rebound weight gain and resistant obesity.
- You should exercise regularly. Doing cardio along with exercises for abdomen and back muscles will help loose weight.
- You should go for early morning walk for about half an hour daily.
- You should eat a healthy breakfast and light dinner.
- Do not eat fried foods at all.
Following these simple eating habits will make you reduce fat and keep you fit. All the best and remain healthy