Want to make your Airtel sim as a Debit Card to pay your bills..?? Then you are at right place to know more about this service. Airtel has recently launced their Mobile Money service which will allow the users to pay bills for Airtel Mobile, Fixed line connections, non-airtel telephone connections, electricity, water, gas, Airtel mobile recharges, Airtel Digital TV connections, Movie tickets and much more..
Some Cool Features of Airtel Mobile Money Service
- Pay from anywhere, anytime.. 24*7.
- Pay restaurant bills with your phone.
- Get 5% discount on many bill payments.
- Pay your postpaid mobile and landline bills via your phone.
- Book and Pay for Movie Tickets from your mobile.
- Transfer money to Bank Accounts or another Airtel Money Customer.
- Pay bills for Electricity, Gas and Water too.
How to register for Airtel Money?
- Register for Airtel Money either by dialing *400# from your Airtel Mobile and following the process or by registering online at Airtel Money website.
- Visit nearest Airtel Money retailer and fill the application form and submit 2 copies of identity proof, 1 copy of address proof and 1 passport size photo.
- Then choose a MPIN for your Airtel Money service and activate your Airtel Money account.
- Now you can load cash into your account either by visiting Airtel Money Retailer or via Net Banking.
- You are done..!!! Now you can use your Airtel Mobile as a debit card in many stores and can pay bills for many utilities.