Do you know that how much time you have visited Google or Facebook or any other site from your computer till now..??? I know your answer must be “NO”..!!! So, if you ever wanted to know about the number of visits to a particular website, you can find this easily only if you are a Firefox user. Here I will tell you how.
- Requirement: Mozilla Firefox
- Ease: 5/5
1. Open Firefox.
2. Open the site for which you want to know your number of visits, we have taken the example of Google.com.
3. Now right click anywhere in the Firefox screen, and then click on “View Page Info”.
4. A screen like below will pop up after you click on “View Page Info”. Then click on “Security” tab.
5. Clicking on “Security” tab will open a screen like below. There under “Privacy and History” you will see your total number of visits to the site.
That’s it, hope you liked our simple tutorial..!!!
Recently I activated my Airtel 3G sim with the data plan of 750 Rs. that provides 4GB of free data like always. But this time something seems to be different. When I recharged with 3G data plan of 750 Rs. I got credited with 4GB of data in my account like always (You can check your 3G airtel data balance via *123*11#) but soon I received a message that states that your 3G plan of 750 Rs. has been for 2GB data has been activated.
It was really shocking for me to see that we will get only 2GB of data for 750 Rs. so I checked my 3G data account balance and luckily there it shows 4GB of data.
There may be two possibilities for this:
- Might be this is a simple technical error and I received this wrong message due to some computer’s fault, or
- Might be Airtel is planning to change their 3G data plans in coming weeks, and in future we will get only 2GB of 3G data for 750 Rs.
Does anyone of you have encountered with a similar situation..??? If yes..!! then don’t forget to share your experience…
Windows 8 Transformation Pack 4.0 was released on 11th of April 2012. If you don’t know what Windows 8 Transformation Pack is..??? Then in short, it will transform your windows 7 or Vista or XP to look alike interface of Windows 8. According to our experience, Windows 8 Transformation Pack is the safest application / software to customize your Windows to look similar to Windows 8.
According to WinXSoft, Windows 8 Transformation Pack 8 has following features:
- Added Charms Bar as alternatives for those who can’t get full Immersive UI to work
- Added new Segoe family fonts from Windows 8 Consumer Preview with Windows Vista/7 font update support
- Improved system files modification framework (More secure and safe to handle)
- Fixed disabling system files modification that won’t work on installation
- Fixed explorer not restoring after choosing to cancel restart during configuration
- Fixed permission problems in some programs that perform changes in Program Files
- Fixed system files modification bug in Program Files on x64 platform
- Fixed unchecking large icon doesn’t restore icon size bug
- Fixed uninstallation script that removes legacy theme registry
- Updated component UI font to Tahoma and info font to Segoe UI
- Updated default Metro Desktop UI option to Immersive UI with Charms Bar as default option
- Updated default pictures of guest and user to Windows 8 Consumer Preview ones
- Updated Metro Inspirat Windows XP visual style to version 3.0
- Updated Newgen to version 8.0
- Updated Newgen UI to match with Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Updated system files resources
- Logon screen
- Shell branding and logo
- Shell icons
- Start button/orb
- System tray icons
- Updated TrueTransparency skin based on Windows 8 Consumer Preview default color
- Updated wallpapers to Windows 8 Consumer Preview ones
- Unchecked ‘Aero’s auto-colorization (Vista/7) only’ feature to get Windows 8′s default colorization
Want to make your Airtel sim as a Debit Card to pay your bills..?? Then you are at right place to know more about this service. Airtel has recently launced their Mobile Money service which will allow the users to pay bills for Airtel Mobile, Fixed line connections, non-airtel telephone connections, electricity, water, gas, Airtel mobile recharges, Airtel Digital TV connections, Movie tickets and much more..
Some Cool Features of Airtel Mobile Money Service
- Pay from anywhere, anytime.. 24*7.
- Pay restaurant bills with your phone.
- Get 5% discount on many bill payments.
- Pay your postpaid mobile and landline bills via your phone.
- Book and Pay for Movie Tickets from your mobile.
- Transfer money to Bank Accounts or another Airtel Money Customer.
- Pay bills for Electricity, Gas and Water too.
How to register for Airtel Money?
- Register for Airtel Money either by dialing *400# from your Airtel Mobile and following the process or by registering online at Airtel Money website.
- Visit nearest Airtel Money retailer and fill the application form and submit 2 copies of identity proof, 1 copy of address proof and 1 passport size photo.
- Then choose a MPIN for your Airtel Money service and activate your Airtel Money account.
- Now you can load cash into your account either by visiting Airtel Money Retailer or via Net Banking.
- You are done..!!! Now you can use your Airtel Mobile as a debit card in many stores and can pay bills for many utilities.
If you recently have purchased a Airtel 3G sim or have converted your 2G sim to 3G sim, then I am sure you would like to test their 3G Internet plans. Here I will let you know, how to activate 3G plans in your Airtel Mobile number.
- Requirement: Airtel 3G Sim
- Ease: 4/5
3G Data Plan Activation In Airtel
You can understand the whole process of activating the 3G data plans by the conversation messages below. The right hand side SMS (Blue Color) are sent by me to Airtel Customer Care number “121” and the left hand side messages (White Color) are sent by Airtel to me. The 3G plans and rates may vary according to your state and circle.
I hope you would have easily understood the process of activating the 3G data plans in Airtel, if not, then you are free to comment below regarding any 3G Plan activation Problems in Airtel.
Have you recently activated GPRS or 3G data plan in your Airtel sim, if yes, then it is quite possible that you need to check the left amount of GPRS or 3G data. Generally when you use the GPRG or 3G services of Airtel and then disconnect the internet usage, that means after the end of every internet session you will receive a service message regarding the amount of data used and the amount of data left in your account.
But to manually check the amount of data left, you need to follow the following steps:
- Requirement: Airtel Mobile Number
- Ease: 5/5
For Airtel 2G Plan (GPRS / EDGE) users
Dial *123*10# from your Airtel number and you will see a screen like below that states the amount of 2G data left in your account.
Dial *123*11# from your Airtel mobile number and you will get a service message regarding the amount of 3G data left in your account.
Aircel prepaid users can transfer their mobile balance to another Aircel number without any hassle. Aircel has recently launched their service “Aircel to Aircel Balance Transfer“. The process of tranferring the balance from one Aircel to another Aircel number is quite easy, still I have provided the step by step process for transferring the balance.
- Requirement: Aircel Prepaid Sim.
- Ease: 5/5
Steps to transfer balance from Aircel to Aircel
1. Dial *122*666# from your Aircel Prepaid number.
2. A screen like below will appear on your mobile screen. Here you can select the amount you want to transfer to another Aircel number. For example, if you want to transfer Rs. 25 to your friend then you need to enter “3″ and press the “Send” button.
3. After selecting the amount you want to transfer, you will see the screen like below, where you are required to enter the mobile number (Aircel Only) to which you want to transfer the balance. After entering the number press “Send” button.
4. In next step you will see a transaction confirmation screen, which will ask you to confirm the balance transfer by pressing “1″.
5. You are all done, after the confirmation you will see a screen like below, which says that you have successfully transferred the balance of “xx Rs.” to “xxxxxxxxxx” mobile number. Voila..!!! You are DONE…..
Next time when your buddies need some balance, just transfer from your mobile in couple of minutes and become a life saver for them.. hehehe…