Every women is different in every aspect. Similarly, they have different body structure. But the common fact is that all of them wishes to be slim and keep their body in shape. And the good news is that they can fulfill their desire by eating right and following the correct exercise routine. We provide ways to keep their body in shape for differently shaped women.
For Pear Shaped Women
Women who have more fat on their hips and thighs and not much on their chest need to balance their diet between fat, protein and carbohydrates. To loose fat from their hips and thighs you can opt these simple eating habits.
- Eat food rich in protein such as dals, sprouts etc. Non-vegetarians can eat more eggs and fish.
- You should avoid fruit juices but drink plenty of vegetable juice.
- You should not go for low calorie diet as it will start reducing fat from face and neck before it reaches the target hips and thighs.
- White sugar and sweets should also be avoided.
- Processed cheese and paneer should be consumed less.
- You should eat more of healthy nuts and oil seeds such as almonds, peanuts and sunflower seed for healthy hormonal cycle. Refined oils should be avoided.
For Apple Shaped Women
Women who have thin arms and legs but more fat accumulated on chest and tummy. You can loose weight from their belle and abdomen by following these simple eating habits.
- Do not skip meals. Eat at small intervals of 2-3 hrs.
- You should avoid crash dieting. This leads to rebound weight gain and resistant obesity.
- You should exercise regularly. Doing cardio along with exercises for abdomen and back muscles will help loose weight.
- You should go for early morning walk for about half an hour daily.
- You should eat a healthy breakfast and light dinner.
- Do not eat fried foods at all.
Following these simple eating habits will make you reduce fat and keep you fit. All the best and remain healthy
Today good looks are even important for men. Men also want to keep themselves stylish and attractive. There are some clothes which are a must have for men in their wardrobe. Here are the tips to keep there wardrobe stylish and updated.
- Blue denim jeans are a most favourite and a must have for all men. They can also go for linen trousers in white, khaki , beige, pastel or black shades.
- The denim can be teamed cotton white shirt. Also the polo T-shirts in bright colours are in trend this season. They can opt for V neck for late nights and cotton shirts in subtle colours for office.
- For casual look, they can wear loafers and moccasins. Brogue shoes and Oxfords are a versatile options and much in fashion.
- Men can accessorise with addons such as colourful scarves or printed pocket square, classy cufflinks and belts with simple buckles to pep up the dull look.
Source: HT City
In today’s life people are very self conscious about there health and want to remain slim and fit and think that calories play a vital role in keeping them healthy. We read calories on nutritional labels and keep talking about calories all day when we are trying to lose weight.
But its shocking to know that Calorie is not an authentic measure of food or biological energy.
This will make us think, ‘ Are all those books and food labels wrong? Is the information about calorie charts irrelevant?’ To answer all these questions it is important to understand what a calorie means and how its usage came into being?
“Calorie is the energy required to raise the temperature of water by 1 degree. The nutritional calorie was called kilo calorie or kilojoules.”
We measure the change in temperature in food after it has been combusted using the various calorie meter. On this basis the calorie charts for all foods was created. But the scientific fact is the that food is not burned inside the body. Metabolism is an entirely different process unlike combustion. In the context of an obesity epidemic, calorie counting only leads to further confusion and keeps us away from a genuine understanding of how food impacts our body. It can might cause nutritional imbalances.
For example: Both 10 tsp of sugar and large bowl of moong dal contains 150 calories. But we know that one bowlful of moong dal doesn’t lead to weight gain whereas 10 tsp of sugar certainly does.
Thus, the way forward to fight obesity epidemic is to look at authentic parameters like the impact of food after digestion. Also studies must be conducted on the metabolism of food in the body. And till other authentic measures are discovered, we must junk the calorie concept and consider only the health component of food.
Source: HT Brunch
Protection of skin during Holi has always been the major issue concerning each and every person. Holi is a festival of colours and enjoyment but colours used during Holi not only contain harmful chemicals but also affect the skin adversely. The harsh chemicals in the colours not only damage the skin but also can lead to skin cancer. Thus, it has become necessary for us to protect our skin during Holi.
Here are some of the ways you can adopt to protect your skin yet playing a safe and colourful Holi.
- Herbal Colours are prepared naturally using flowers and herbs. Use of herbal colours protect the skin and doesn’t harm the skin unlike artificial colours.
- Wearing clothes that cover your arms and legs will also help in protecting your skin from colours. Full sleeves top and pants ensure that only exposed body parts will only come in contact with colours.
- Though it is a traditional norm to wear white clothes during Holi, it is advised not to wear light coloured clothes as they absorb more colours.
- You should apply a fine layer of coconut or mustard oil on your hair and exposed body parts like the face, hands and legs before playing Holi. The oily surface won’t absorb the colour and also it is easy to wash off the colours later. Oiling also prevents the drying of skin caused due to the harmful colours.
- Avoid using soap while washing off the colours after playing holi. You can use gentle face wash or Multani Mitti (fuller’s earth) or baby oil to clean the skin.
- While washing the colours off do not rub your skin aggressively as this can damage the skin making it appear red and inflamed. You should gently wash off the colours from the skin.
- Avoid using dark colours like red, green, purple even if they are your favourite shades as they contain high content of mercury sulphite, lead oxide, and copper sulphate which can even lead to skin cancer.
Source: HT City
The Korean handset maker Samsung recently launched its new phone Samsung Galaxy S4 in New York USA. The phone in itself is yet another proof of people inspired innovation. It has been really a good news the android fans as they have been waiting for much long for the release of this new and amaging device.
The phone features a five-inch full HD Super AMOLED touch screen, resolution 1920×1080 pixels, 1.9 GHz Quad Core Processor, 2GB Ram 13 mega pixel rear and 2 mega pixel front camera, supports both 3G and 4G Network, battery talk time 17hrs.
Some new and interesting features were also included in the new Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Smart Pause : Pause a video by just looking away the phone as the the front camera detects your eyes. This is because it comes with an eye motion control technology.
- Smart Scroll : Scroll the browser or email without touching the screen. It scrolls the screen at the tilt of your head.
- Air View : One can preview by just gesturing in the air without opening it.
- Group Play : It lets you share music and photos with other Galaxy S4 on the same WI-FI network.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 is amaging phone with superb performance. It has a large screen with sharp display of 441 pixels per inch and good camera resolution. The Galaxy S4 has a plastic and despite of its larger screen of five inches, it is thin, light weight and grippy. It has a technology built in this amaging smartphone that does things you would have never seen and could not even imagine of. The three way calling and several built in apps make owning the Samsung Galaxy S4 a wonderful experience.
However, the android fans have to wait till April for the product. The company also did not disclose the price at which the phone will be available in India.
Google has updated the Page Rank for majority of websites today, i.e. 4th Feb 2013. This is one the most exciting moment for most of the bloggers and webmasters. Last Google Page Rank was on November 2012. Google update PR after 3-5 months.
UB5 has been promoted to Page Rank 2 from PR1. What about the Page Rank of your blog or website..??? Please do share…..
Finally Temple Run 2 is available on Play Store for all the Android users. For some players it might get boring to unlock all the characters, powers and to collect coins because they already have played the original version of Temple Run from a long time. So here we will provide you the Cheat Codes for Temple Run 2. This post will be updated will all the latest cheat codes, walkthroughs, tutorials, patchers, unlockers, etc for Temple Run 2.
These unlockers and patchers will help you to unlock all the characters and powers in Temple Run 2. It will also help you to get unlimited coins.
Temple Run 2 has improved graphics and all new characters with many other new features, overall the new game is way much exciting and addicted for Temple Run lovers.
Please stay in touch with us to get latest cheat codes, unlockers or patchers for Temple Run 2. We will update this post soon.
Update: Unlock everything in Temple Run 2 with unlimited coins by following data unlocker file.
- Download the gamedata.txt file. (link removed as it may indirectly be considered as WAREZ)
- Connect the phone to the PC and place the downloaded gamedata.txt file to the root of sdcard.
- You must run and play this game atleast once before you continue to this tutorial.
- Open the File manager and navigate to : /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun2/files
- You’ll find a file named as “gamedata.txt.”
- Press and hold to rename the file to “gamedata.bak”
- Now navigate to the folder: /sdcard and copy the gamedata.txt.
- Now again navigate to /sdcard/Android/data/com.imangi.templerun2/files and paste the file here.
- Now Run the game to file unlimited coins/gems and all upgrades unlocked.
CA Final Result is likely to be declared today (21st Jan 2013) at 2:00 PM. The CA Final Examinations were held on November 2012 and today is the expected date as confirmed by ICAI on which the result of CA Final will be published on www.caresults.nic.in.
All the CA Final students can their result in the official result website of ICAI, i.e. www.caresults.nic.in.
Students can also check their CA Final November 2012 Result by SMS. You can check the results via SMS by below given steps.
- For Dolphin / Trump Subscribers ::
Type CAFNL (Six Digit Roll No), then send that on 58888 or 52001
- For Other Subscribers ::
Type CACPT (Six Digit Roll No), then send that on 58888
Temple Run 2 for Android users will soon be available in Play Store as confirmed by Game Developers, to be precise, on 24th Jan. Currently Temple Run is under top 10 free apps in Play Store and is one of the most downloaded games in Android platform.
Temple Run 2 has already hitted the Apple Store and has seen an overwhelming response from iOS users. It is expected that Temple Run 2 will be available in Play Store for Android users on 24th January.
The concept of Temple Run 2 is similar to the original version of Temple Run, but with improved graphics, new character additions and few interesting new features. Temple Run 2 is expected to get the similar response as the original version of Temple Run.